- Hansal Mehta shares his ‘cardinal rule’ while crafting characters
- TCS Recognised as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for ESG/Sustainability Strategy Consulting Services
- Following are foreign exchange rates on june- 05-2023
- MANUU observes World Environment Day
- BRS government took care of Singareni workers with concern: Kavitha
- OTT: Akhil's 'Agent' to hit theatres in this weekend!!
- Disgusted people keen on ousting KCR in ensuing elections: Mallu Ravi
- Telugu Talons New Jersey launched for inaugural season of Premier Handball League
- Water released in Musi River from Kethepalli reservoir
- Nothing Phone (2) to be manufactured in India
Puneeth Raj Kumar Productions to roll out next major OTT film
A woman-centric thriller about a law graduate is what director Raghu Samarth's 'Law' is all about.
A woman-centric thriller about a law graduate is what director Raghu Samarth's 'Law' is all about. The film, a direct OTT release is being produced by Ashwini Puneeth Raj Kumar and featuring model-turned-heroine Ragini Chandran, wife of Prajwal Devaraj, a young actor of Kannada cinema. This is going to be the first major Kannada film to be released on June 26 as the lockdown period comes to an end by June 30.
Over a month, the home-bound cinema lovers of India have seen six or seven films and original web series content across the leading Net platforms. The web series episodes have appealed alright but the films, be it the two in Tamil or the one in Hindi with leading stars have all got mixed receptions.
One common point between the first release ' Ponmagal Vandhal' which was released on May 29 to the forthcoming ' Law' is that all the three films released were women-centric and featured them in the lead roles. One more similarity was the crime and mystery angles to the story lines that they were seen featured in.