- MSP For Paddy Hiked
- AP EAPCET 2023 results are likely to be released in the next week
- OTT streaming of Naga Chaitanya-starrer ‘Custody’ locked for June 9
- ChatGPT banned for Apple employees, but Tim Cook uses it
- Flipkart's Big Saving Days: Unbelievable Discounts on Newly Launched Blaupunkt TVs
- Chinese Snooker Association vows to issue harsh punishment towards players over match-fixing
- How to ensure food safety at home
- Samsung may bring dust resistance feature to Galaxy Z Fold 5, Z Flip 5
- Actor Shine Pandey shares how he quitted IIT to become an actor
- Project manager held for 2019 Hero Honda Chowk flyover collapse in Gurugram
Spotted: Yash-Radhika in Nanjanagudu for daughter's tonsure ceremony
Sandalwood's rocking star and KGF actor Yash was spotted along with his family at the famous Shiva temple in Nanjanagoodu near Mysore.
Sandalwood's rocking star and KGF actor Yash was spotted along with his family at the famous Shiva temple in Nanjanagoodu near Mysore. The temple is usually crowded with devotees queuing up to get the darshan of the Lord. However, on Wednesday, the number of people visiting the Nanjangud temple only swelled, thanks to the presence of Sandalwood's It'' couple—Yash and Radhika. The couple were spotted with their kids in tow to celebrate a very special occasion.
The newly turned parents were there to get the head of their newborn daughter Ayra tonsured as per customs.
While Radhika looked elegant in a green Kanchivaran saree, Yash sported the traditional panche while daughter Ayra too was decked up in traditional silk attire.
The couple got several poojas done besides anna daanam at the temple for the visiting devotees.
Radhika Pandit shared a picture of Yash kissing on the tonsured head of his child on Instagram. The picture has been widely shared on social media. Have a look...