- SC to hear pleas by AAP, Gandhis for faceless tax assessment on Oct 3
- Justice will save us from false cases: Lokesh
- PM Modi will visit Jodhpur on October 5: Shekhawat
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan draws mixed reviews for her Paris Fashion Week runway look
- 29.5 lakh tax audit reports filed on I-T Dept portal
- Nobel winning mRNA tech publicly funded, not by pharma
- Tickets in Rajasthan Assembly polls to be given on merit, says Pilot
- Karnataka Industries Min discusses investment opportunities with Consul-General at Houston in Texas
- Moderate quake hits Meghalaya, no damage reported
- IITH organises Swachhata Run campaign
Allu Sirish banks on 'ABCD'
Tollywood actor Allu Sirish’s forthcoming film ‘ABCD: American-Born Confused Desi’ has finally got its release date. The makers of the movie have revealed that the film will hit screens on May 17.
Tollywood actor Allu Sirish's forthcoming film 'ABCD: American-Born Confused Desi' has finally got its release date. The makers of the movie have revealed that the film will hit screens on May 17.
The film that went on floors in June last year, has been shot extensively across Hyderabad and Azerbaijan. The makers of the movie revealed the first look and motion poster of the film in December 2018, which was well received by fans, aver makers.
'ABCD: American-Born Confused Desi', which is the official remake of Malayalam hit film of the same name, reportedly follows the tussles of two American -Telugu nationals who are unable to return to the United States.
The movie directed by Sanjeey Reddy and produced by Madhura Sridhar Reddy of Madhura Entertainments and BigBen Cinemas. Besides Allu Sirish, the film also features Rukshar Dhillon, Nagendra Babu, Master Bharath, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Subhaleka Sudhakar and Raja among others.