- Bhuvaneswari launches Day Long Fast
- Best Paediatric Cardiac Centre Award for Padmavathi Children’s Heart Centre
- Hockey India announces 20-member Sub Junior men, women squads for Netherlands tour
- Bommai demands answer from Siddaramaiah
- Tirupati: Stone laid for Tribute wall at Shilparamam
- Children with mental health problems have poor mental, physical health
- ‘Devara’ shooting update: DOP Ratnavelu drops a key update on this NTR starrer
- Partial Lunar Eclipse: Tirumala temple to be closed
- Cleanliness of Vande Bharat Express taken up under ‘14 minutes miracle’
- Client-side encryption in Gmail now available
Fancy amounts with 'Maharshi' pre-release business
Tollywood Superstar Mahesh Babu's market has been facing so many fluctuations. In the past 5 to 6 years, the actor has scored only two blockbusters.
Tollywood Superstar Mahesh Babu's market has been facing so many fluctuations. In the past 5 to 6 years, the actor has scored only two blockbusters. His recent outing 'Bharath Ane Nenu' became a blockbuster and increased his market.
So, the pre-release business of his upcoming movie 'Maharshi' is also increasing. As per the latest reports, the theatrical business of the movie is completed has made 90 crores. The satellite rights of the movie were sold for 14.5 crores and the digital rights deal was locked for 11 crores. Also, Hindi dubbing satellite rights made 20 crores. Even with the audio rights, the movie has made good amounts and the theatrical business is also going on and is making big amounts. Recently, overseas deal of 'Maharshi' also got locked for 12.5 crores. Great Andhra films have got the rights of 'Maharshi'.
The pre-release business of the movie has made more than 30 crores and as Dil Raju is investing more in this film, then most of the profits will go for him. Ashwini Dutt and PVP are also co-producing this film which is slated to hit the screens on May 9th.