- Naidu will come out with clean chit, says Rajakumari
- Guntur: GMC to conduct Spandana today
- Agarwal Samaj organises treasure hunt, cars take part with a touch of Bollywood
- Hyderabad: Wannabe poll contestants eye Balapur laddu bidding
- Computer online classes for 1 lakh higher edu students
- RTC bus hits auto-rickshaw, 3 hurt
- App for online collection of agriculture market cess
- Protest against electricity charges’ burden on Sept 27
- Hyderabad: KTR to inaugurate Durgam Cheruvu STP today
- Vande Bharat receives great response on maiden run
Fans Happy With Runtime of Maharshi
Okay, the time has come for the release of the most awaited film of the season, Maharshi.
Okay, the time has come for the release of the most awaited film of the season, Maharshi. A lot of expectations are riding on this film and on top of that, it is also the 25th film of Superstar Mahesh Babu, which makes it even more special. The movie will hit the screens worldwide on May 9th.
Maharshi got done with the censor formalities and was awarded a U/A with no cuts. The duration of the film is confirmed as 179 minutes ( 2hrs 59 minutes). That almost makes it a three-hour film, which is a quite rare thing to be seen in these days as most of the films are being around 140-150 minutes.
But the makers are quite confident about the film's success and assured that the audience will enjoy the film despite the lengthy runtime. They also said that people will get highly emotional after watching the climax. Listening to all this, the audience just can't wait to watch the film this Thursday.