- Three students missing in Tirumala found in Kamareddy
- 11 Ministers on the way Telangana Assembly
- Bhatti Vikramarka reacts on Chief Minister post
- Atchannaidu extends greetings to Telangana CM Revanth Reddy
- Restrictions and barricades lifted from Pragathi Bhavan
- Daily Forex Rates (07-12-2023)
- Jalahalli marks the 4th Gold Point centre in the state for Muthoot EXIM
- Always ready to serve the people of Mulugu
- Bhatti pays respects to YS Rajashekar Reddy’s portrait
- Officials conducts a review of electricity supply at Revanth's residence
Heroine finalised for Ravi Teja's next
Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja’s 66th film is recently announced with commercial director Gopichand Malineni on the eve of Diwali festival.
Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja's 66th film is recently announced with commercial director Gopichand Malineni on the eve of Diwali festival.
After delivering two super hits 'Balupu' and 'Don Seenu,' the crazy combo is back to complete hat trick hits with #RT66.
The female lead of this film is confirmed and it is Shruti Haasan. We can say this is Shruti's comeback film in Telugu as she was last seen on Telugu screen in the year 2017.
Also, this is Shruti Haasan's second film with Mass Maharaj. 'Balupu' was the first film in Shruti and Ravi Teja combination and coincidentally it was directed by Gopichand Malineni. The film was a super hit at the box office.
Currently, the director is fine-tuning the script and is including all the ingredients to gratify all section of the audience. Well aware of huge expectations on the crazy project, Gopichand Malineni is coming up with much powerful story this time.
The film is billed to be a powerful cop thriller. B Madhu will pool resources for the film. The launching ceremony will take place in the month of November. Other details will be announced soon.