- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
- Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
- UK expert warns of pandemic worse than Covid in new book
- Rahul not sure of winning Telangana Assembly elections
- Telangana's Agriculture Sector Success Story to be showcased at the Norman E Borlaug International Dialogue in the USA
- Drop cases against youth who protested demanding jobs in Tangedco: EPS
- Mallampally New Mandal Gazette Notification Issuance
I don't like references: Shruti Haasan
Generally, filmmakers give reference videos to the actors to enact a particular scene in a particular emotion.
Generally, filmmakers give reference videos to the actors to enact a particular scene in a particular emotion. This tradition is followed across various film industries in the world. While some actors follow the reference videos the others just don't like any other's influence on their acting. Thus they don't watch any references.
Actress Shruti Haasan belongs to the second category. In a recent interview, she stated that she hates watching references and apparently she tells her director that don't show any reference videos for her, during the shoot. The actress further added that the audience needs to connect to the emotions of her character.
"The emotions should be portrayed perfectly in order to make feel audiences connected to our character. Some of the emotions are easily grasped by the viewers and we nod need to watch any references for it," she said. Shruti is currently acting in a Tamil film opposite Vijay Sethupathi.