- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Kajal, Teja may not re-unite?
Even though reports that actress Kajal Agarwal will be doing a female-centric movie with director Teja are making rounds, the ‘Maghadeera’ actress has no such plans.
Even though reports that actress Kajal Agarwal will be doing a female-centric movie with director Teja are making rounds, the 'Maghadeera' actress has no such plans. "Kajal is not doing any film with director Teja right now," says a source, close to the actress. "She has no plans to do a lady-oriented movie at this stage of her career, barring the remake of Hindi film 'Queen' in Tamil," the source adds.
Probably, with her last film 'Sita' with Teja crashing at the box office, the actress seems to have developed second thoughts about re-uniting with 'Jayam' director.
"Kajal has been getting offers to play women-centric movies from many directors but she is not in a hurry as she she is getting films with new-age stars like Rana, Sharwanand and Kalyan Ram and would like to continue romancing hand some guys on screens," the source points.
Recently, she was trolled for teasing giraffe, lion and few other wild animals in a private zoo in Dubai and posted those videos on her social media handle. "In the videos she has done exact opposite of what she preaches," said netizens. "She will remain an animal-lover forever and being playful with animals is nothing wrong," the source concludes.