- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Karthi's Khaithi Twitter Review
Suriya and Karthi have been able to crack into Telugu and other South Indian language markets apart from their home, Tamil Nadu with content driven commercial films.
Suriya and Karthi have been able to crack into Telugu and other South Indian language markets apart from their home, Tamil Nadu with content driven commercial films. But from past few years, their films found to be lacking in universal appeal.
While Suriya delivered 7 back to back disasters, Katthi got a TN state hit, Kadaikutty Singam last year. Movie came as Chinababu in Telugu but failed. His next release, Dev became a colossal disaster all over.
Now, with a promise of action packed entertainment, Karthi came as Khaithi to Telugu and Tamil theatres. Movie is written and directed by Lokesh Kanakaraj who earned name for his out of box ideas.
Trailer of the film got a good response and the movie is bidding against Thalapathy-Atlee mammoth film, Bigil all over. Can it survive and be the universal hit that Karthi is looking for? Let's find out from initial social media responses.
#Kaithi Interval - Want a word better than Brilliant. Tha @Dir_Lokesh - Nee inga irukka vendiya aal illa thalaiva. Annan @Karthi_Offl kannu pesuthu !! @SamCSmusic BGM - Truly international. Stunned so far !!— Prashanth Rangaswamy (@itisprashanth) October 25, 2019
#Kaithi it's a great deal to keep the audience engaged for 2 1/2 hrs without any day light. Excellent cinematography , terrific stunts and logically convincing tight screenplay though monotonous at parts . Over all a brilliant movie making by @Dir_Lokesh .— Anns siva (@annstrendy) October 25, 2019