- Visakhapatnam: GITAM inks pact with Botanic Healthcare
- New Delhi: Danish Ali writes to PM Narendra Modi, calls for ‘suitable punishment’
- Visakhapatnam: Chopper to throw seed balls in hilly areas
- Visakhapatnam: Cops bust betting racket, arrest 11
- Congested Poorna Market road to be widened
- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
- SP Jagadeesh inspects black spots on highway
- VMC collects 600 kg flower waste during Ganesh festival
Lakshmi's NTR gears up for a May Day release
Thus, the court has finally given permission to the makers to release the film. Hence, the makers have decided to release it all over AP on 1st of May. RGV himself announced the news.
It is already known that the Andhra Pradesh High Court had ordered not to release Lakshmi's NTR in Andhra region. Thus, director Ram Gopal Varma released it worldwide on March 29th, except in AP. This decision was taken by the court after Telugu Desam Party leaders filed a complaint against it.
Now, the elections are finished in AP and the political situation has come down to a normal state. Thus, the court has finally given permission to the makers to release the film. Hence, the makers have decided to release it all over AP on 1st of May. RGV himself announced the news.
It has been already over a month since the movie release in the rest of the world and most of the people in AP have already watched the pirated version of the film. Thus, the makers are also not expecting to mint some huge amount at the box office over there.