- India’s coal imports for power plants fall by 37% as self-reliance grows
- PM Modi's tribute to Veer Savarkar in his own handwriting goes viral
- Couple's fight over momos reaches family counselling centre
- SJVN to supply 300 MW solar power to J&K from Rajasthan unit
- Govt ropes in IIT Delhi to pick locations for new industrial smart cities
- RBI fines SBI, Canara Bank for breach of rules
- Rameshwaram fishers to meet CM Stalin on regular arrests by Lankan Navy
- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
Maharshi's New Record In Nizam
Mahesh Babu's Maharshi created yet another record now
Mahesh Babu's Maharshi created yet another record now. Going by the reports from the trade, Maharshi becomes the 7th Film for the actor to cross 13 cr share mark in Nizam after Pokiri, Dookudu, Business Man, SVSC, Srimanthudu, and BAN. No Other Telugu Hero has five films with 13 cr shares in Nizam area.
This is a huge record by the actor in the biggest territory of Telangana state. At the same time, the film is performing well in the area over the weekend. With a third-day share of 3.47 Cr, the total share in the area has gone up to 13.14 cr and this just happened over the span of three days.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipally, the film is produced jointly by Dil Raju, PVP and Ashwini Dutt.