- ‘Nuvvu Navvukuntu’ from ‘MAD’ is a soothing melody
- TS TET results announced, deets inside
- ‘Salaar’ vs ‘Dunki’: December is not going to be same
- Sanatan Dharma remarks: SC tags plea seeking FIR against Udhayanidhi Stalin with pending petition
- Tovino Thomas-starrer ‘2018: Everyone Is A Hero’ is India’s official entry for Oscars
- Women workforce rises to 26% in Indian firms in 2023: Report
- SC asks Centre, Delhi govt to file common compilation of arguments in services row
- Jaishankar refutes Trudeau's allegations on Nijjar's killing, says it's not India's policy
- IIT-K develops device to monitor lung health
- NIA raid on Khalistani supporters in 13 Rajasthan districts
Raja Vaaru Rani Gaaru First Day Box Office Collection Report
Kiran Abbavaram and Rahasya Gorak made their debut with the film Raaja Vaaru Rani Garu. Director Ravi Kiran Kola has prepared an interesting storyline for this film.
Kiran Abbavaram and Rahasya Gorak made their debut with the film Raaja Vaaru Rani Garu. Director Ravi Kiran Kola has prepared an interesting storyline for this film. The flow of narration is too good and the audience especially youth got related to each and every scene in the film and also the director has handled the story in an elegant and charming way.
Production values by Manovikas D, under SL Entertainments, are very high. The music by Jay Krish is outstanding. The songs are too good and also the BGM will give the retro vibes. Cinematographer Vidyasagar Chinta and Amardeep Guttula should get extra brownie points for showcasing each and every scene in a beautiful way.
With so many plus points, the film might sure reach the break-even point as a lot of new-age audiences might love the film.