- New Delhi: 2 held in Chhattisgarh, 18.5 kg ornaments recovered
- New Delhi: Is this ‘mohabbat ki dukan’ of AAP, Congress?
- Sachivalayam employees’ role hailed
- Jammu: 7 trains cancelled, 13 diverted
- Fazilka: Punjab not releasing relief for crop loss in floods says Sukhbir Badal
- CPI demands CM Jagan to reveal details of meeting Adani
- Lucknow: Apartment owner, contractor booked
- Vijayawada: Crafts Council of AP handloom bazaar inaugurated
- Chandigarh: Police custody for gangster Bishnoi
- Industries Secy seeks feedback on govt policies in Sri City
Shraddha happy with Saaho's result
Bollywood beauty Shraddha Kapoor forayed into the Telugu film industry with the big-budget action thriller Saaho.
Bollywood beauty Shraddha Kapoor forayed into the Telugu film industry with the big-budget action thriller Saaho. The film hit the screens a couple of weeks back and has gained a mixed response at the box office. It failed to perform as expected but Shraddha is very much happy with the result.
In a recent interview, the Baaghi actress said, "Saaho became the highest-earning film of my career. It collected around Rs. 150 crores in Hindi belt itself. On the other side, my other film Chhichhore is also doing well which is making me even happier."
Shraddha is on cloud nine by scoring two back to back hits in a span of one week. The actress will be next seen in Street Dancer 3D, alongside Varun Dhawan. Meanwhile, she has also signed for Baaghi 3 recently, which will star Tiger Shroff as the lead hero.