- Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger ka message’ to be unveiled on Sep 27
- Money given to wives in the name of guarantee will be taken away by husbands: Bommai
- Actor Suman responds on arrest of Chandrababu Naidu
- Firangi YouTuber dares to get free metro ride and records video, Criminal case filed by BMRCL
- Video: Rashmika shares screen with Shah Rukh Khan
- Shubhangi Atre suggests home gardening
- Heavy rains lash Hyderabad city
- Kangna heaps praise on ‘Chandramukhi 2’
- Solution to people's problems phase wise: Minister Lakshmi Hebbalkar states at Janata Darshan program
- ‘Game Changer’ September schedule called-off; this is when new schedule begins
Vijay Deverakonda's love story on Valentine Day
Young sensation Vijay Deverakonda’s ‘World Famous Lover’ will release in multiple languages on February 14.
Young sensation Vijay Deverakonda's 'World Famous Lover' will release in multiple languages on February 14.
The film is being made in Telugu and will be released in Tamil, Malayalam, and Hindi languages, says a a source. The makers are planning to exploit Vijay Devarkonda's expanding fan base across India, particularly, among the youth in various film industries, the source adds. .
While it was said that Vijay Deverakonda would be playing a miner in this anthology romantic drama, sources in the know say that he will be appearing in different get-ups.
Kranthi Madhav, who previously helmed 'Onamalu' and 'Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju' is wielding the megaphone. The film has four heroines Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa and Izabelle Leite in the cast.
Gopi Sundar is scoring the music and Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao in charge of editing. It is being bankrolled by KA Vallabha under the banner Creative Commercials.