- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
- A bowl of yoghurt daily may help boost mental health
- Rajasthan Congress leader pens last letter as MLA, thanks critics
- HC expresses displeasure over lack of cooperation from Delhi govt on space for judicial officers
- Mastermind behind stealing & selling SUVs to northeast states arrested
- Increase in BSF's jurisdiction does not take away powers of Punjab Police, says Supreme Court
- Delhi HC directs CBI to submit charge sheet against Nair, Boinpally in excise policy case
- Delhi: 'Prolonged' delay in SpiceJet flight departure leaves passengers frustrated
- BMC gets serious about Mumbai air pollution, invites EoI for artificial rains
Vijay Sethupathi demands fancy pay?
After tasting success with his debut Telugu flick 'Sye Raa....,' reigning Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi has reportedly hiked his pay to Rs 1.5 crore to...
After tasting success with his debut Telugu flick 'Sye Raa....,' reigning Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi has reportedly hiked his pay to Rs 1.5 crore to play baddy opposite Allu Arjun in his upcoming film with Sukumar which was launched on Wednesday.
"Vijay Sethupathi is demanding a fancy remuneration riding on his growing popularity in Telugu and producers don't mind paying Rs 1.5 crore. Since the head-on clash between Bunny and Vijay will be the USP of the film but Vijay is yet to sign on the dotted line," says a source, close to the unit.
He claims that Vijay is a great performer and could sink into any character with ease. "Vijay is the new star on the T-town horizon and sought-after actor. He is getting many offers but he is choosy. As he liked the script narrated by Sukumar, he agreed to play the baddy, which has other shades too," adds the source.
No doubt, the '96' star is on a film-signing spree. The actor managed to impress the Telugu audience with his extended cameo in Chiranjeevi's 'Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy.' He is doing another Telugu film titled 'Uppena' with actor Panja Vaisshnav Tej, nephew of Megastar.
His third movie with Allu Arjun is tentatively titled 'AA 20'. Meanwhile, Allu Arjun took to Twitter to share photos from the pooja and wrote, "AA20 Pooja . 3rd time with my darling Sukku. DSP special combo always.
Hoping to create a magic again. Thank you Koratala Shiva garu , Surender Reddy Garu & Allu Arvind garu (dad) and all other guests for gracing the occasion. Thank you Mythri Movies & Muttamsetty Media."