- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
YVS is a worried man
Despite winning a cheque bounce case against actor Mohan Babu, the director of films like ‘Seethaiah’ and ‘Lahiri Lahiri Lahiri Lo’ is spending sleepless nights these days.
Despite winning a cheque bounce case against actor Mohan Babu, the director of films like 'Seethaiah' and 'Lahiri Lahiri Lahiri Lo' is spending sleepless nights these days.
YVS Chowdary, on Tuesday sent a legal notice to the actor, but this time in a land dispute case. Chowdary's lawyers alleged that Mohan Babu was illegally obstructing YVS from entering his own land in Jalpally village on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
YVS said that he had purchased 20 guntas of land in Jalpally with the remuneration he was paid for directing Mohan Babu's film 'Saleem'in the year 2009. In his notice, YVS alleged that Mohan Babu had illegally constructed a wall which obstructs the entry to his land.
The bearded director also said that Mohan Babu has employed bouncers to stop him and his family members from accessing his own land. He concluded saying that he took legal experts help to find a permanent solution to his woes. On the other hand, Mohan Babu is yet to respond on YVS' legal notice.