The art highway
Nevada is the ultimate road trip capital of the country.
One can't come to the Silver State without grabbing onto at least a portion of one of the ten mind-melting rambles loaded to the brim with perfectly curated experiences.
As the main, eight-hour artery connecting Reno to Las Vegas, Nevada's Highway 95 is usually packed full of travellers focused on using the route to get from point A to B. But, if you slow down and really get a grip on what's surrounding you, it's a whole new game, filled with interesting funky desert art that is true to leave a lasting impression on your mind!
Some spots to experience:
- A lasting dose of Vintage Vegas with the most perfectly restored neon
- A 20-foot fire-breathing mantis
- The Ghosts of Goldwell
- A Forest of Cars
- Enough ghost town glory to fear missing out on your social media news feeds
- The Meanest Bartenders in the state
- Ancient glacial lakes
- 1800s era army fort ruins
- One of the most finely curated galleries in the state
- Even a Burning Man fix or two
Whether it's actual art you are in search of or looking for some inspiration to propel your artistry, this route has got you covered.