- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
- Elon Musk's X paid nearly $20 million to creators: CEO Linda Yaccarino
- Let Centre stop our movement in Delhi, if it can: Abhishek Banerjee
- Party leadership didn't speak a word to me on alliance with BJP: K’taka JD(S) president
- Kerala HC steps in as parents in war over child's name
- Not bothered about criticism & humiliation: T'gana Guv Soundararajan
- Priyanka Mohan enhances glamour dose
- Mohan Lal joins cast of ‘Kannappa!’
- Hyderabad: Five-year-old boy kidnapped in Falaknuma
- Inspiring, enriching: 10 Andhra Pradesh students undertake "memorable" study tour to US
Consume more calcium
While calcium can help strengthen your bones in every stage of life, after 50, your daily recommended intake increases from 1,000 to 1,200 mg per day.
While calcium can help strengthen your bones in every stage of life, after 50, your daily recommended intake increases from 1,000 to 1,200 mg per day. It's important to talk to your doctor to evaluate your bone density, family history and calcium intake to prevent osteoporosis or to help slow the loss of bone density as you age. To increase your calcium intake, focus on incorporating whole foods including dairy, sardines, soy, leafy vegetables and salmon into your diet.