- Rajamahendravaram: SP felicitates Special Public Prosecutor
- Modi to inaugurate 800 mw NTPC plant; Kishan visits GG grounds
- Today is World Tourism Day 2023: TSTDC ratchets up efforts to boost eco-tourism in big way
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 27 September, 2023
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 27 September, 2023
- BJP claps back at BRS for outbursts against Guv Tamilisai
- Durga temple earns Rs 2.92 cr from hundi
- Delhi: Thieves Steal Diamonds And Gold Worth Rs 24-25 Crore
- Dengue Outbreak Secrecy Unveiled: Delhi Faces Worst Crisis Since 2015 Amid G20 Summit Hush-Up
- Karnataka Farmers' Protest: Bengaluru Shutdown Over Cauvery Water Release
Hybiz TV Women's Leadership Awards 2020
International Women's Day is celebrated on 8th March across the world. It's a special occasion to recognise the achievements of women from all walks...
International Women's Day is celebrated on 8th March across the world. It's a special occasion to recognise the achievements of women from all walks of life - of ones who have made a difference to the society.
Hybiz TV, online business channel, hosted the 'Hybiz.tv Women's Leadership Awards 2020' at Cyber Conventions, HITEC city, Hyderabad.
The chief guests of the event were Swathi Lakra, IPS, IGP Law & Order and Women's Safety Wing, Govt of Telangana and Dr Ch Preethi Reddy, Managing Director, Malla Reddy, Narayana Multispecialty Hospital.
The evening witnessed the celebration of success stories of women across a range of disciplines. From the women who made a rural enterprise work for the benefit of fellow villagers.
Or be it a woman in a metro city who worked to make a difference to the lives of many of her fellow citizens. They honoured women, both well-known and unheralded women and exemplified their success stories.
The Hybiz TV Women's Leadership Women's Lifetime Achievement Award was conferred to Jyothi Goud, Devanar School of the Blind. Swati Lakra, IPS also honoured police personnel of the SHE team for their exceptional performance.
The event was interspersed with Fashion Show by Lakhotia College of Design wherein students showcased handwoven and traditional textiles, dances by noted performers a mesmerizing sand art on Women of Substance by Kanth Risa Sand Artist.