- State BJP hails Guv for rejecting two BRS names for MLC seats
- Decision raises questions about fairness of process
- Governor has no right to hold office, says Vemula
- Skin Care tips that work like magic
- Human Resource Professional Day
- Relationship: Rebuilding confidence after emotional abuse
- Leaked! Pixel Watch 2 design and specifications ahead of launch
- Financial Distress Leads To Abduction And Tragic Death Of Delhi Man By Acquaintances
- Arvind Kejriwal To Launch 'Samaj Kalyan Patrika's For Welfare Scheme Awarenes
- Delhi: MCD Launches Urgent Campaign Against Mosquito-Borne Diseases Amid Data Secrecy
Kajol tries to decode art of taking selfie
Actress Kajol is using her lockdown hours to decode the art of taking a selfie. Amid the ongoing lockdown during the coronavirus pandemic, Kajol took...
Actress Kajol is using her lockdown hours to decode the art of taking a selfie. Amid the ongoing lockdown during the coronavirus pandemic, Kajol took to Instagram to treat her fans with an upside-down selfie while flaunting her trademark infectious smile.
"Upside down selfie in an upside down world! Is there a right way to selfie? Or is it each to his own .... hmmmm . That's a thought! #selfcare #selflove #allpaths #nojudgement," she posted with the picture.
In the picture, the actress looks happy as she poses for a selfie in a black dress with her hair left open. Earlier this week, Kajol took her fans down memory lane as she shared a "behind the scene" picture with her co-star Aamir Khan in "Fanaa", as the film completed 14 years.
Recalling the shooting memories, Kajol's throwback picture shows the actress in a script-reading session along with Aamir. "Bts this was preshoot. And as usual the film was quite different from what we read on paper. Still remember Poland and how much fun we had there," she captioned.
Directed by Kunal Kohli, the 2006 romantic drama is about the romance between a blind girl (played by Kajol) and a terrorist(essayed by Aamir). The film marked Kajol's comeback after a five-year maternity leave from Bollywood. The film also features the late actor Rishi Kapoor besides Tabu in an important cameo and KirronKher.
"Fanaa" had superhit music. Incidentally, this was the last major release together of the sibling composer-duo of Jatin-Lalit, who parted ways soon afterwards.