4 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of 'Cranberries'
Wow, those beautiful red cranberries are just amazing! Along with the delicious taste, these red fruits do magic on the skin and hair as well.
Wow, those beautiful red cranberries are just amazing! Along with the delicious taste, these red fruits do magic on the skin and hair as well. They are not just excellent as juices but can also be added to the beauty regime. These vitamin C rich fruits are a storehouse of essential nutrients and minerals which promote skin's health.
But wondered how to add these tiny fruits to your beauty regime? Fret not! We Hans India are here to let you know everything about the cranberries and their usage in face packs and hair packs.
1. Cranberry Toner
Nothing much to do… Just extract the juice from these red fruits and transfer it into a bowl. Dip a cotton ball into the bowl and then apply it all over the face. Let it dry for a few minutes and then wash off with tepid water. The antibacterial and antioxidant properties fight with the free radicals that cause wrinkles and crinkles. Both vitamins A and C will boost the collagen production thus helps in maintaining the skin's health.
2. Natural Hair Dye
• It is a known fact that the chemical-filled hair dyes damage your hair to the core and leave your mane lifeless and dull. Then what to do? When cranberries are here… you need not worry. Add a red dye to the ends of the hair and just see the magic.
• For this, you need to mix one cup of cranberry juice with a quarter cup of water. Firstly, wash your hair with normal water and then apply this natural hair dye to your tresses. After some time rinse off with water and you will witness the rich texture, smooth and soft hair.
3. Cranberry Hair Pack
• Wanna own long and lustrous hair? Then go for the cranberry hair pack! This fruit is abundant in vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients such as zinc, iron and selenium which promote hair growth.
• Take a cup of mayonnaise and mix it with half a cup of cranberry extract. Mix them well and apply this hair pack to your mane. Wait for a few minutes and then wash off with water.
• The oxidative damage caused by the free radicals on the scalp is treated with this hair mask. The rich source of antioxidants in these fruits ensure proper nourishment and improves blood circulation as well.
4. Natural Lip Gloss
• The chemicals, synthetic colours and fragrances present in the chemical-filled lip glosses which are available in the market definitely damage your rosy lips. They may give the instant glow but are dangerous in the long run. To pamper and add shine to your pale and cracked lips, just use the cranberry lip gloss and that too which is prepared at home in minutes.
• Take a bowl and add one tbsp of avocado oil, 25ml of thick cranberry juice, 1 tsp of honey and 2 drops of lemon extract. Mix well; heat the concoction until thickens and then strain the juice with a cloth strainer. Your lip gloss is ready to use, wait until it gets cool down.