6 Amazing Hair Care Hacks Doled Out By Shruti Arjun Anand
Girls, tell us who doesn’t want to own those lustrous locks??? Of course, it is everyone's dream! But at what cost you make your dream come true??? Frequently changing shampoos? Trying out new and branded hair care products or booking an appointment for expensive spa and parlour treatments???
Girls, tell us who doesn't want to own those lustrous locks??? Of course, it is everyone's dream! But at what cost you make your dream come true??? Frequently changing shampoos? Trying out new and branded hair care products or booking an appointment for expensive spa and parlour treatments???
We just say that you are travelling in the wrong direction…
You may ask us what to do??? And how to protect your tresses???
We say just follow our dear beauty blogger and Instagrammer Shruti Arjun Anand… Yes! This girl has come up with 6 amazing hair care hacks which clear off your common hair care problems in no time…
We Hans India have listed down the six hair care hacks especially for our readers… So, look into the write-up and know how to pamper your mane to own that shiny, long and healthy tresses!
Hack One: How To Protect Hair From Chlorinated Water???
• Yes… This is the common hair issue faced by many girls as it is known truth that chlorinated water will damage the hair. And especially when you swim regularly, it definitely becomes a serious hair care problem.
• So, to prevent it, go with a warm coconut oil chumpy before you step out for swimming. That's it! Your hair will be protected from harmful chlorine.
• And if in case your tresses are already damaged and need the best repair solution, then go with the shampoo which is infused with the natural 'Argan Oil - Morocco' and see the magic! This natural ingredient will repair your tresses and soon gives you a shiny and healthy mane. And don't forget to apply the conditioner after shampooing. This makes your hair silky soft and locks the moisture too.
Hack 2: How To Eliminate Split Ends???
• It's common that many of you visit parlours to cut down the split ends, isn't it? Yes… But what if we say you can remove your split ends at home and that too in a very easy manner… What will be your reaction? You jump up high!
• It is very simple! First, you need to divide your hair into small sections and then take hold of each section of your hair and place them under your fingers as shown in the gif.
• Now slowly slide the hair between your fingers and cut down the ends of the hair where you find the split ends. It's a simple task! So, better see the gif and then try it yourself!
Hack 3: DIY Turban For Your Damp Hair…
• Girls! Please stop using the long and thick towels to dry your hair… Instead of drying your hair, it gives you headache and moreover your hair still stays damp for a long time.
• Just pick a thin cotton cloth and then just stitch it as shown in the gif with the right measurements.
• Don't forget to keep the button and holder. That's it! Your 'Turban' towel is done! Use this towel to dry your damp hair and see the magic!
Hack 4: What Are The Main Reasons For Hair Fall???
• Well, Shruti says that shampooing can be the reason behind the hair fall! Yes… not removing the shampoo from your scalp and hair can create havoc! The shampoo particles which are left behind in the scalp slide down to roots and then start damaging the mane. And the result is obvious the 'Hair Fall'. So, to stop it, you need to properly wash your hair and see to that all the shampoo particles are removed from the scalp.
• Next, using the right shampoo with natural ingredients also matters! See to that you pick the shampoo which has the goodness of argon morocco oil and aloe vera gel. The antioxidants and other essential minerals will kill the foreign particles and make you own that soft and silky hair. And to your surprise, it also works well on the coloured and dyed hair.
Hack 5: How To Tackle The Frizzy Hair???
Girls whoever are falling under this category, do remember that you should never ever pick a hairbrush which owns the flimsy and easily bendable bristles.
• Pick the comb or hairbrush which has firm bristles and which are soft too… Then slowly start de-tangling the lower ends of your hair and then gradually move upwards. De-tangle all your hair very slowly and that too dividing all the hair into small sections.
Hack 6: Twisted Ponytail And That Too Without Bobby Pins
And at the end, Shruti finished off the video with a stylish hairstyle… Nothing much to do!
• First centre-part your hair and then again divide both left and right sides of hair into two exactly taking ear-to-ear sections on both sides.
• Next, make a half ponytail on your back and then secure it with a band.
• Now, take hold of very small sections of your hair and twist them and secure with a bobby pin at the back near the pony.
• Do the same with all your hair and see you will witness numerous small twisted pony's.
• Next, remove the band from the first ponytail and hold all your hair and turn it into a ponytail. Secure with a designer band and then witness the stylish 'Twisted Ponytail'. Don't forget to remove the bobby pins.
Have A Look At The Video Here…
Hope these six hair care hacks have come to your rescue… Do write your views to us in the below comments section!