Monday Motivation: Get Inspired Looking At The Amazing Fitness Levels Of Filmy Divas
It’s Monday… Many of them still have the weekend vibes and become lazy bugs!!! So, one perfect way to boost your mood is to go for ‘Workouts’
It's Monday… Many of them still have the weekend vibes and become lazy bugs!!! So, one perfect way to boost your mood is to go for 'Workouts'… Yes! Initially, you may feel bored, but then you feel relaxed and free from all sort of stress.
So, to inspire our readers and make then run to their workout areas, we Hans India have collated all the amazing workout posts of a few beautiful divas… Have a look!
Well, this Naga Chaitanya's heartthrob is all known for her fit and healthy body… Off late, she posted an amazing and ultimate yoga pose and made us go awestruck… She is seen doing 'Bakasana' pose which much ease!!! This proves her fitness levels and the command on her whole body.
Samantha's 'Bakasana or Crow or Crane pose' is done by balancing the body on the palms and stretching the upper back… This difficult yoga pose not only strengthens arms but also makes your wrists and abdominal muscles turn fit.
Here is the step-by-step procedure of doing 'Bakasana'… Have a look!
• Starting you need to begin the pose by standing in the Mountain pose or Tadasana.
• Next, you need to bend your knees slightly and rest your palms flat on the floor keeping shoulder-width apart… Then, you need to spread your fingers wide by keeping the foot in front of your feet.
• Thereafter, you need to keep your elbows straight back and then come up onto the balls of your feet by balancing and opening your knees to make your upper arms open up.
• Next, place your knees on the back of your upper arms and balance your weight forward with hands.
• Then you need to come on to your tiptoes and lift one foot from the floor. Next, you need to bring your feet to your buttocks.
• Simply called as 'Body Lifting' this yoga pose needs much practice and only pros can make it out…
Well, Samantha did a great job and made us know the importance of this Yoga pose with her post…
Next in the line is, Mandira Bedi… This Bollywood actress is also a fitness freak and always spellbinds with her awesome yoga poses… This 'Adho Mukha Svanasana or Downward Dog Pose' is a traditional sun salutation sequence which helps the body shed the excess weight and tone the lower body.
Well, there is no need to speak about the fitness levels of the Mohan sisters… These girls inspire all and sundry with their ultimate fitness goals by posting their workouts on social media. In this post, they are seen doing 'Double Plank' with much ease. Both sisters perfectly balanced themselves and made us go jaw dropped!
So guys, leave your laziness on the bed and boost your energy and turn fit mimicking these filmy divas…