- June Movie Calendar: Check Out The New Releases Of Theatres And OTT Platforms
- K Raghavendra Rao Dropped His Version Of ‘RRR’ Sharing A Video With Senior NTR And Rama Naidu
- The Music Mania Of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s ‘Bholaa Shankar’ Will Begin Soon
- How to Download BGMI on iPhone
- Megastar Chiranjeevi, Meher Ramesh, Anil Sunkara’s Mega Massive Movie Bholaa Shankar- Bholaa Mania Starts Soon
- Tirumala traffic police gears up for measures to prevent accidents on ghat road
- 2018 Movie Witnesses Decrease in Monday Collections
- Bholaa Shankar: Exciting Update Released by the Makers
- Prabhas And Kriti Sanon’s Adipurush Digital Rights Are Sold At A Whopping Price
- Uttarkhand 8th Century Kutumbari temple lost has been found: Locals have built homes upon the temple ruins
A mother figure, indeed!
I felt very saddened to hear the sudden demise of Sushma Swaraj. She was a true role model towards women empowerment, extraordinary leader and...
I felt very saddened to hear the sudden demise of Sushma Swaraj. She was a true role model towards women empowerment, extraordinary leader and personality. She was admired by Telangana people as "Chinnamma".
She was an epitome of women empowerment, and had unique leadership qualities, was an exceptional human being, a good orator and an outstanding Parliamentarian.
She was known for her prompt response to miseries and distress calls from Indians across the globe who reached out to her on social media. She was admired and revered across party lines. India has lost a motherly figure. RIP Sushma Swaraj ji.
-Zakir Hussain, Kazipet, TS