- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
KSRTC bags prestigious SKOCH National Award for innovative Insurance Scheme
The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) bags prestigious SKOCH National Award- 2023 for its innovative Rs 1 Crore accident relief Sarige Suraksha Insurance Scheme for its staff which is the first in the history of transport organizations in the country.
Bengaluru:The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) bags prestigious SKOCH National Award- 2023 for its innovative Rs 1 Crore accident relief Sarige Suraksha Insurance Scheme for its staff which is the first in the history of transport organizations in the country.
SKOCH Group India is an independent think tank industry based in Delhi established in 1997, which has instituted SKOCH awards in 2003 for best governance, finance, technology and inclusive growth. SKOCH group selects the projects for awards based on benchmark performance and outcome.
At the 95th SKOCH SUMMIT organized by SKOCH India today, Sameer Kochchar, President SKOCH Group has presented SKOCH Governance Award 2023 to KSRTC for implementing Rs 1 Crore accident relief sarige suraksha Insurance Scheme. N K Basavaraju, Chief Mechanical Engineer and B Srinivasa, Divisional Controller, Mysore Division, KSRTC have received the award on behalf of KSRTC.
The corporation has so far distributed an accident insurance compensation cheque of Rs 1 crore each to the 9 dependents of its employees under this scheme.