- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
- PL Stock Report: Jindal Stainless (JDSL IN) - Visit Update – Focus on improving efficiencies & volumes - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- SCR to restore few trains
- PL Stock Report: Siemens (SIEM IN) - Q4SY23 Result Update – Healthy Q4; planned Capex amid strong demand - Accumulate
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Nov 29
- Karnataka Government approves 62 investment projects worth Rs 3,607 crore
- Hockey Women’s Jr World Cup 2023: India geared up to face Canada in opener
- Indian Racing Festival all set for exciting second season in Chennai
- Anantapur: Ryots agitated as rains play truant even in rabi
- Sheetal Devi becomes world No 1 para archer
MY launches India's UV pocket sanitiser
MY UV One, India's first indigenously developed pocket sanitizer, has ultraviolet (UV-C) light that kills bacteria and viruses when held at a distance of 7 cm from any surface in 40 seconds.
Bengaluru: MY UV One, India's first indigenously developed pocket sanitizer, has ultraviolet (UV-C) light that kills bacteria and viruses when held at a distance of 7 cm from any surface in 40 seconds.
This certified sanitizer has a state-of-the-art tilt sensor that allows the device to sanitize surfaces and also prevent unintended and accidental UV ray exposure of the human skin. It has a battery capacity of 300mAh and can produce 70 flashes with one charge.
Commenting on the product, Mr Kavin Kumar Kandasamy, founder and CEO of 'MY', said, "UV One sanitiser is novel to our country and is essential for every individual as they step out of their homes. While all of us have inculcated certain health and safety measures in our lifestyles, these products would also help us stay fashionable and stylish, while also staying safe. We have developed the product so as to be portable and chargeable just like any of our technology devices."
Technology is being leveraged to the hilt by all sectors to deal with the current situation wrought by the pandemic. Health and safety are among the sectors that have seen its maximum adoption and the methods of sanitising surfaces has become an industry today and MY is among the newest technologies that has been developed today.