- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Corporator Komirishetty Saibaba takes up tour to study civic issues at Gachibowli
Local corporator Komirishetty Saibaba, along with GHMC engineering wing officials, toured several areas of the division like Khajaguda, Sai Vaibhav Colony, Sai Ishwarya Colony and Nag Hills.
Gachibowli: Local corporator Komirishetty Saibaba, along with GHMC engineering wing officials, toured several areas of the division like Khajaguda, Sai Vaibhav Colony, Sai Ishwarya Colony and Nag Hills.
He reviewed various development works, including underground drainage in Sai Vaibhav and Sai Ishwarya, being taken up. He was accompanied by EE Venkateshwarlu, DE Srinivas, AE Krishnaveni, and HRDCL AE Waseem Akthar.
The corporator advised officials to expedite the road works in Khajaguda and elsewhere in the division and complete them without causing any hardships to residents. He assured local people that he was committed to the development of the division. He stated that in the coming days more funds would be spent on completing roads in residential colonies.