- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
- Hostages require regular medical care, says Hostages and Missing Families Forum
- Rupee edges up as more foreign funds flow into stocks
- Telangana New CM Revanth Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Live Updates
- Delhi court grants bail to an accused in 2020 riots case
- Wedding season expected to boost vehicle sales: FADA
Hyderabad: Festival special trains to clear extra rush
The South Central Railway will run festival special trains in order to clear extra rush during the season
Kacheguda: The South Central Railway will run festival special trains in order to clear extra rush during the season. The trains are Tata-Kacheguda and Kacheguda- Tata.
According to a release, the Tata-Kacheguda train (no 08197) will depart from TATA at 5.15 am and will arrive at Kacheguda at 11 am the next day. The dates of journey are October 15, 22 and 29.
The Kacheguda-Tata train (no 08198) departs from Kacheguda at 12.45 pm and will arrive at TATA at 4 pm the next day. The dates of journey are October 16,20,23 and 30.
The special trains will stop at Chakradharpur, Rourkela, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Bargarh Road, Balangir, Titlagarh, Kesinga, Muniguda, Raigada, Parvatipuram, Bobbili Jn, Vizianagaram, Simhachalam Road, Duvvada, Vijayawada and Guntur stations in both directions. They consist of AC III tier, sleeper class, second seating coaches.