Hyderabad: Major fire in electrical shop, none hurt

Major fire in electrical shop, none hurt
x

Major fire in electrical shop, none hurt 

Highlights

A major fire broke out at an electrical and hardware store at Allwyn Colony, here, on Wednesday afternoon due to a short- circuit.

Kukatpally: A major fire broke out at an electrical and hardware store at Allwyn Colony, here, on Wednesday afternoon due to a short- circuit. No casualties were reported.

An official of the Fire Services department said, "Within minutes the fire spread rapidly because the store had lots of inflammable materials, like paint, wood, plastic items. The entire store was gutted.

Three fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames. Also, five water tankers were called in for service." The financial loss was huge. It will be calculated by the store-owner, the official stated.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Next Story
More Stories
ADVERTISEMENTS