- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Hyderabad: Revanth Reddy gets relief in cash-for-vote case
Malkajgiri MP A Revanth Reddy has got the much needed relief in the sensational cash-for-vote scam case
Hyderabad: Malkajgiri MP A Revanth Reddy has got the much needed relief in the sensational cash-for-vote scam case.
A division bench of the Supreme Court, comprising of Justices Gawai and Surya Kantha, stayed the cross examination of witnesses in the case till the completion of investigation by the State Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB).
The SC also issued notices to the ACB. It asked the bureau to submit its counter within four weeks. The court passed the orders while dealing with the MP's petition.
The Enforcement Directorate filed a complaint in the case before a City-based court against Revanth Reddy MLA Sandra Venkata Veeraiah and other accused. It urged the court to commence trial.