- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 03 June 2023
- Here is what ‘Mem Famous’ collected in the first week
- OTT: ‘Senapathi’ director’s next titled ‘Dayaa’
- Modi can become first Indian PM to address US Congress twice
- Tropical storm Mawar brings heavy rain to wide swathes of Japan
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 03 June 2023
- Five dead and six injured as Toofan vehicle hits a lorry in Pileru
- Odisha Train accident 233 dead 900 injured
- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
Hyderabad: Three arrested for black marketing oxygen cylinders
The Malkajgiri police on Monday night arrested three persons who were illegally transporting the oxygen cylinders.
Malkajgiri: The Malkajgiri police on Monday night arrested three persons who were illegally transporting the oxygen cylinders. The accused were identified as, Syed Abdullah, Mazhar and Asif.
According to police, they received a tip off about the said persons who were illegally transporting the oxygen cylinders in Moula Ali. Upon receiving the information the cops intercepted the Omni vehicle and questioned the said persons about the source of oxygen cylinders to which they did not give any reply neither did they produce any valid documents about the cylinders.
However while questioning the accused it was revealed that the accused person Asif was procuring the oxygen cylinders from a person in Kanchanbagh at Rs. 15000 and was selling it at Rs. 25000 and earning illegal benefits.
The accused were remanded to judicial custody and the oxygen cylinders were seized.