- Delhi downpour causes school wall collapse, damages 11 vehicles
- Tata Motors inaugurates state-of-the-art registered vehicle scrapping facility in Surat
- Bhagwant Mann, Arvind Kejriwal reach Udaipur for Ragneeti wedding
- JSW Academic Building inaugurated at Krea University to foster excellence in education
- Amazon Launches Multi Channel Fulfilment for Sellers, Retailors, Brands and Manufacturers in India
- Akhil Akkineni’s Action-Packed Espionage Thriller ‘Agent’ To Premiere Exclusively On Sony LIV!
- TN CM issues orders allowing LT consumers to modify power load based on consumption pattern
- AIADMK seniors meet BJP leaders over rift in ties, saffron party backs state leadership
- Kamats Restaurants partners with IDFC First Bank for FASTag registration and recharge
- Amid heavy rains, bridge caves in in Bihar
Software engineer jumps off from building in Hyderabad, dies
On information from family members, the RGIA police reached the spot and shifted the injured Soundarya to hospital where she succumbed to injuries on Friday night
Hyderabad: In an unfortunate incident, a female software engineer allegedly committed suicide by jumping off from a building in Hyderabad.
The victim identified as Soundarya (28), works as a software engineer and stays with her family in Kondapur.
On Thursday evening, she called her father-in-law and husband to inform them that she is leaving Hyderabad and disconnected the call.
Later, she again called them and told them that she is committing suicide by jumping from the 6th floor.
The family members of Soundarya have informed the RGIA police station. The cops have managed to reach the location. Locations and cops have shifted her to a nearby hospital.
She couldn't survive as she suffered minor injuries. She passed away on Friday night during the treatments. The police have a filed case and they are investigating it.