- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
- Brahmanandam wraps key schedule of ‘Kannappa’
- Chandrika Ravi to play Silk Smitha in her biopic
- Vishal’s film with Hari titled ‘Rathnam,’ teaser unveiled
- My main strength is emotion: ‘Hi Nanna’ director Souryuv
- Bluesky Enhances Safety with Automated Moderation and User Lists
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2023: Date, history, significance
- Integrating Digital Education in Schools Will Make Students Future-Ready
Andhra Pradesh: RPF Head Constable shoots himself to death in Renigunta of Tirupati
A RPF head constable has committed suicide in Renigunta of Tirupati on Sunday morning. Full details are yet to be ascertained.
Renigunta Urban Police said the incident took place around 4.30 am on Sunday. Anandrao is serving in the Railway Protection Force in Renigunta. Upon learning of the matter, the police rushed to the spot and examined it, and learned about the incident on the occasion.
Urban police said a case has been registered and is being investigated over the incident. Head Constable Anand Rao's hometown is Chintalapuri village in Srikakulam district, police said. The full details of this suicide are yet to be ascertained.