- Kodagu Police Swings dragnet
- Flipkart Year End Sale 2023: 5 Best TVs to buy under Rs 40,000
- Crackdown on Illicit Medical Practices
- Egg on the face of Muncipality
- Leelavathi was embodiment of selflessness: DCM D K Shivakumar
- Greenwood High students win inter school soccer tournament
- Senior Leadership Programme in Fintech launched
- GITAM to conduct hands-on workshop from Dec 20
- Apple Watch help save US woman & her baby's life: Report
- Hyderabad: Kreative Minds expands its artistic horizon with ‘Esthetique 2023’
Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Pavitramala Samarpana
As part of the three-day Pavitrotsavam at Sri Kodandarama Swamy temple at Vontimitta temple priests conducted Pavitramala Samarpana on the second day of the fete on Wednesday.
Tirupati: As part of the three-day Pavitrotsavam at Sri Kodandarama Swamy temple at Vontimitta (YSR Kadapa district), temple priests conducted Pavitramala Samarpana (garlanding deities with sacred Pavitramala) on the second day of the fete on Wednesday.
Earlier the Utsava idols of Sri Sita Lakshmana sameta Sri Rama Chandra Murthy were brought to Yagashala for performing Bala Bhog, Chatusrarchanam, Pavitra Homams, Madhyanna Aradhana, Bari Harana and Sattumora rituals.
Later, Pavitra Mala Samarpana was performed to Dhruva murtis, Kauthukamurtis, Snapana murtis, Bali murtis, Viswaksena, Dwarapalakas,Garudalwar, Dhwaja Sthambham (temple flag post), Vimana (dome covering the sanctum sanctorum) and Anjaneya Swami in front of shrine.
This was followed by Pavitra Homas, Nivedana and Sattumora fete in the evening.The three day fete which begaa on Tuesday will conclude with Poornahuthi on Thursday.
Temple AEO Muralidhar, Superintendent Sri Venkatesh, KankanaBhattarSri Rajesh Swami were present.