- CM Revanth holds meeting with Japan company over expansion of metros in city
- KCR, KTR and Harish Rao expresses grief over Lasya Nandita’s death
- Telangana govt to implement ‘Griha Jyoti’ from Feb 27th!!!
- Thiruvananthapuram-Kasargod Express to include stop at Mangaluru
- BBMP property tax amendment bill passed in Council
- Mysuru civic workers demand improvement in breakfast quality
- Former Lok Sabha Speaker Manohar Joshi Passes Away
- Chinese boat in Indian waters
- LAccMI bus service covers all 30 dists
- President on 4-day visit to Odisha from Feb 28
Tirupati: Sundar Rao new Task Force SP
Meda Sundar Rao took charge as Task Force Superintendent of Police (SP) at its office in Kapila Theertham on Monday.
Tirupati : Meda Sundar Rao took charge as Task Force Superintendent of Police (SP) at its office in Kapila Theertham on Monday.
DSP Muralidhar, who was in-charge for Task Force, has officially handed over the responsibilities to Sundar Rao.
Earlier, Sundar Rao worked as principal of Ongole Police Training College (PTC) and worked as Intelligence Security Wing SP.
Speaking to media, SP Sundar Rao said he will do his best as Red Sander Anti-Smuggling Task Force (RSASTF) SP to check the smuggling of the red sanders.