- Vijayashanti feels secret revealed by PM Modi was true
- Mustafa, a delivery agent found dead in swimming pool in Florida
- Kishan continues attacking BRS after PM Modi
- AAP MP Sanjay Singh's Residence Raided Amid Claims Of Political Motivation
- G Sahaya Baskaran receives Divyangjan Swabhiman Samman award
- Vivo V29 series to launch soon: Expected price, specifications; Watch Livestream here
- Pre-Poll Bonanza: Telangana govt out to distribute Bathukamma sarees soon
- Why KTR perturbed over Modi revealing secret: Aruna
- BJP-BRS Delhi mein Dosti, Galli mein Kusti: Revanth
- Vijayawada: Remembering Swaminathan, man behind Green Revolution
TTD cautions devotees against fake advertisements on Annadanam
TTD has cautioned devotees against fake advertisements from private organisations seeking donations for Annadanam during Srivari Brahmotsavams in Tirumala
Tirumala: TTD has cautioned devotees against fake advertisements from private organisations seeking donations for Annadanam during Srivari Brahmotsavams in Tirumala. In a statement on Sunday, TTD said a private organisation named Anant Govinda Dasa Trust of Secunderabad has sought donations from devotees for the purpose of Annadana at Tirumala during the ensuing Srivari Brahmotsavams. The trust has also opened a bank account number for this purpose.
TTD categorically stated that it has no connection with the above Trust and devotees should not trust in the claims made by any such organisations and individuals. TTD also warned that it will take legal action against such persons and institutions which raise donations unauthorisedly.