- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Narendra Modi, KCR hatching plot to destabilise AP govt: Chandrababu Naidu
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao were trying to destabilise Andhra Pradesh government and they had been hatching a conspiracy to establish a puppet government in the form of YSR Party in the State.
Vijayawada: Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu alleged that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao were trying to destabilise Andhra Pradesh government and they had been hatching a conspiracy to establish a puppet government in the form of YSR Party in the State.
He said he would not allow implementation of such plots by KCR and Modi. Addressing the 42nd anniversary celebrations of the State Government Pensioners Association at the Siddhartha Hotel Management College premises here on Wednesday, the Chief Minister said the pensioners are very knowledgeable people and they are aware of several events which occurred in the past.
He recalled that the NGOs had faced many problems in Hyderabad after bifurcation of the State. He said the TRS government felt that the NGO Home was the sole property of Telangana.
He alleged that the TRS government has been trying to attack the economic roots of Andhra Pradesh people living in Hyderabad by conducting raids. "Telangana government is intimidating businessmen, who are supporting the Telugu Desam Party," he said. He alleged that the TRS government encouraged defections from other parties. It has made the Congress MLAs shift their loyalty to the TRS.
Naidu said the intention of the TRS government is that only one party should exist in the State and there should be no Opposition party. He alleged that the TRS government was jealous of the development of Andhra Pradesh and had been creating hurdles to the growth of the State. He said that he would not allow KCR to dictate terms to Andhra Pradesh and made it clear that he would not allow it at any cost.
He said KCR wants a puppet government in AP in the form of YS Jaganmohan Reddy. He asserted that the TDP should win all 175 Assembly seats and 25 Lok Sabha seats to teach a lesson to KCR and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.