- Hyderabad: DRDO assures all support to make India a net defence exporter
- CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
- BRS demands BJP MPs to release white paper on their contribution for Telangana development
- AP needs to adopt Telangana model for development: Thota Chandrashekar
- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
- Randeep Hooda’s ‘Swatantrya Veer Savarkar’ Teaser Is Out…
- The 12th edition of the Hyderabad Marathon August 27th this year
Vijayawada: Distribute house sites to beneficiaries, demands CPI
- State secretary K Ramakrishna asks party workers to continue protest from November 23 to 30 near the TIDCO housing complexes in all municipalities of the state
- Party to launch stir on December 1 for distribution of house site pattas
Vijayawada: CPI State secretary K Ramakrishna said that the party will start agitation on December 1, demanding the government to distribute house site pattas to the eligible families in the State. He said the CPI has decided to continue agitation on various issues like distribution of houses built by TIDCO, construction of Polavaram project, distribution of house site pattas and other subjects.
Addressing a videoconference with party leaders of all districts, on Tuesday, Ramakrishna asked the party leaders and workers to start agitation on various issues. He ridiculed the statements given by the state ministers that the houses were not allotted to the beneficiaries due to not completion of works.
Ramakrishna questioned why the State government has not completed the pending works of the TIDCO houses. He said the state government is taking initiative to complete the housing works after the CPI launched state wide agitation.
He appealed to the party workers to continue stir from November 23 to 30 near the TIDCO housing complexes in all municipalities of the state. He said the party decided to conduct meetings at Ongole, Machilipatnam and Rajamahendravaram. He said the state CPI unit extends support for the nation-wide general strike to be observed on November 26. He said the CPI delegation will visit Polavaram project on November 22.
CPI State assistant secretary Muppalla Nageswara Rao, CPI district secretary A Vanaja, Krishna district party secretary J Ajay Kumar, former MLC Jelli Wilson and other leaders spoke on the occasion.