- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
- Celebrities Respond to Fans' Unique Requests for Exam Motivation on Social Media
- 'Digital Nagriks' not to be experimented with ‘unreliable’ AI models, govt tells Google India
Visakhapatnam: Officials gear up for a hassle-free Navy Day fete
Collector says flying drones and kites will not be allowed on the occasion of ‘Navy Day’ slated for Dec 4
Visakhapatnam: District collector A Mallikarjuna informed that flying drones and kites will not be allowed on the occasion of ‘Navy Day’ scheduled on December 4.
Holding a review meeting with the officials from the Eastern Naval Command and government departments on the smooth conduct of Navy Day here on Tuesday, the district collector instructed the officials to make proper arrangements for the event.
He suggested that steps should be taken to ensure the movement of local residents and VVIPs, VIPs without any hassles. Keeping the last year’s experience in view, Mallikarjuna instructed the officials to provide parking facilities at five places, including Viswapriya Function Hall and AU Grounds on the beach road.
Further, the collector instructed the officials concerned that a VIP parking should be arranged at the APIIC ground near the beach and a temporary gate should be facilitated. Drinking water, bio-toilets, critical care ambulances and two firefighters should be made available at the stretch, he mentioned.