- Delhi court to hear Lava chief's bail plea in Vivo PMLA case on Dec 4
- More people in Gaza could die of diseases than bombings: WHO chief
- Cabinet okays drone scheme for women self-help groups
- New AI model to predict physical & mental development in preemies
- IMD warns of cyclonic development, anticipates weather turbulence across multiple regions
- Cabinet clears Rs 11.8 lakh cr scheme for free foodgrain to poor
- Mock drill by Waltair division at Simhachalam
- California tries to fight 'tranq' threat with tougher punishment
- Security plan for Ram temple in Ayodhya to be in force from January 5
- Ahead of BJP's rally, Trinamool Congress posts 51K letters to Shah over non-release of Central funds
Visakhapatnam: TDP remembers party founder
Pays rich tribute to NTR on his death anniversary
Visakhapatnam: Marking the 26th death anniversary of late Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, the TDP leaders paid floral tributes to the statue of NTR at RK Beach and at the party office here on Tuesday. As part of the observation, a blood donation camp was organised at the party office. Speaking on the occasion, former minister and North MLA Ganta Srinivasa Rao said that it was NT Rama Rao who brought the TDP to power in just nine months of forming the party.
Speaking on the occasion, the MLA mentioned that there is enough time for the next general elections and the party's high-level committee is preparing an action plan for the elections. He said the cadre should follow the party orders.
Meanwhile, Ganta Srinivasa Rao, who has been away from the TDP activities for a long time, participated in the death anniversary observance of NTR on Tuesday which led to a debate among political circles. TDP Visakhapatnam parliamentary committee president Palla Srinivasa Rao, MLC Duvvarapu Rama Rao, former MLA Gandi Babji, party leaders and activists took part in the programme.