- Kurnool: New sub-stations will ensure quality power supply
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today stable, check the rates on November 29, 2023
- YS Jagan lauds rescuers for saving workers trapped in Silkyara tunnel in Uttarkashi
- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
- PL Stock Report: Jindal Stainless (JDSL IN) - Visit Update – Focus on improving efficiencies & volumes - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- SCR to restore few trains
- PL Stock Report: Siemens (SIEM IN) - Q4SY23 Result Update – Healthy Q4; planned Capex amid strong demand - Accumulate
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Nov 29
- Karnataka Government approves 62 investment projects worth Rs 3,607 crore
- Hockey Women’s Jr World Cup 2023: India geared up to face Canada in opener
Konda refutes rumours of quitting Congress
Former MLC Konda Muralidhar Rao, well known as Konda Murali, categorically denied the rumours that he along with his wife and former minister Konda Surekha was leaving the Congress to join the BJP.
Warangal: Former MLC Konda Muralidhar Rao, well known as Konda Murali, categorically denied the rumours that he along with his wife and former minister Konda Surekha was leaving the Congress to join the BJP. Addressing the party cadres in Hanumakonda on Wednesday, Konda Murali said that rumour mills are working overtime to create confusion among the Congress cadres. "Kondas will stay with the Congress and there is no doubt about it," Murali clarified.
"Konda Surekha will contest from Warangal East Assembly constituency in the next elections. We have a strong following in the constituency. Envy of this, some leaders with vested interests have resorted to rumour-mongering on social media networking sites. The Congress flag will fly high in the Warangal East constituency after the next elections," Murali said. He also said that his family has always been in the forefront in protecting its cadres.