- FB, X & YouTube pages most delisted from Google Search: Report
- With Kerala CPI(M) in troubled times in Coop Bank scam, EP Jayarajan rubs salt into it
- Gujarat: Minor boy spends Rs 13 lakh from grandfather's account on online gaming
- Delhi HC issues injunction against unauthorised sharing of Apna College course materials
- Disney+ Hotstar password sharing to end soon
- Infiltration bid foiled on LoC in J&K, 2 terrorists killed
- Just 50 steps climbing stairs a day can cut heart disease risk by 20%
- Daily Forex Rates (30-09-2023)
- Controversy Surrounds Karnataka Government's move to collect RTI workers info
- Celebrity-inspired co-ord sets for this festive season
P Pravinya to head Warangal civic body
The State government on Monday appointed P Pravinya, a 2016 Batch IAS officer, as the Municipal Commissioner of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation (GWMC).
Warangal: The State government on Monday appointed P Pravinya, a 2016 Batch IAS officer, as the Municipal Commissioner of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation (GWMC).
The appointment comes after the transfer of Pamela Satpathy who was posted as the Yadadri-Bhongir District Collector on June 13. Presently, Pravinya is holding the post of Additional Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC).
It may be mentioned here that Hanumakonda District Collector Rajeev Gandhi Hanumanthu has been acting as the in-charge (FAC) Commissioner of the urban local body since the transfer of Pamela Satpathy.