- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
30 dead, 50 injured in Peshawar mosque blast
At least 30 people were killed and some 50 others injured after a blast went off inside a mosque in Pakistan's Peshawar city, police said.
Peshawar: At least 30 people were killed and some 50 others injured after a blast went off inside a mosque in Pakistan's Peshawar city, police said.
Police sources told Xinhua news agency that the blast occurred inside the mosque located in the city's Kocha Risaldar area during Friday prayers.
Rescue teams, police and security forces have reached the site and shifted the injured to a nearby hospital.
No group or individual has claimed the attack so far.30 dead, 50 injured in Peshawar mosque blast
Prime Minister Imran Khan has strongly condemned the attack and directed provision of immediate medical treatment to the injured, his office said in a statement.
Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid also condemned the attack, saying he had directed the provincial chief secretary and inspector general of police to submit a report.