- Crazy Buzz: Dhanush nods his head for another B-town project!
- “Indian 2” team flying to USA for a key schedule
- Amazon Echo Pop Launched in India; Features, Price and Availability
- Nippon Paint aligns its offerings to support Telangana 'Cool Roof' Policy
- AVM Productions new generation producer shares a truth about Chiranjeevi
- Nani pairs-up with Shraddha Kapoor
- Nikhil Siddhartha's Winning Streak Continues: First Look of His 20th Film Unveiling Today
- Hyderabad: Traffic restrictions imposed amid Telangana Formation Day on Friday
- PL Sector Report - Agro Chemicals - Sector Update – Global agrochemicals - Weak quarter; bleak near term outlook
- Dulquer Salmaan and Rana Daggubati Collaborate for a Telugu-Tamil Bilingual Film?
Pope kisses Ukrainian flag, condemns massacre
Pope Francis on Wednesday condemned “the massacre of Bucha” and kissed a Ukrainian flag sent from the town where tied bodies shot at close range littered the streets after Russian troops withdrew and bodies poked out of a mass grave at a church.
Rome: Pope Francis on Wednesday condemned "the massacre of Bucha" and kissed a Ukrainian flag sent from the town where tied bodies shot at close range littered the streets after Russian troops withdrew and bodies poked out of a mass grave at a church.
The deaths in Bucha, outside Kyiv, have triggered a global outcry and pledges of further sanctions against Moscow from the West. Follow |liveRussia-Ukraine War News Live Updates: Two civilians killed in Russian strike on Ukrainian aid distribution point, says Donetsk governor.
"Recent news from the war in Ukraine, instead of bringing relief and hope, brought new atrocities, such as the massacre of Bucha," Francis said at the end of his weekly audience in the Vatican's auditorium. "Stop this war! Let the weapons fall silent! Stop sowing death and destruction," he said.