Aqua Line to run after 2 pm on Holi
Services on the Noida-Greater Noida Metro Rail will be available only after 2 pm on Thursday on account of Holi, officials said Tuesday
Noida: Services on the Noida-Greater Noida Metro Rail will be available only after 2 pm on Thursday on account of Holi, officials said Tuesday.
Same curtailed timings will be for parking at all Metro stations, its operator, the Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC), said in a statement.
The Aqua Line, which covers the twin-cities in Gautam Buddh Nagar, is spread over 29.7 km via 21 Metro stations.
"Metro train services will begin at 2 pm on the Aqua Line on March 21 and will continue as per normal timings thereafter," NMRC executive director P D Upadhyay said.
"Parking facility at all the stations will also be available only from 2 pm on March 21," he said the statement.
The Metro services, otherwise, begin at 6 am and continue till 10 pm except on Sundays when the service begins at 8 am, according to officials.
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow
- Odisha governor invites Patnaik to form government after he stakes claim
- 2 held in Dabholkar murder case sent to CBI custody till Jun 1