- KCR will certainly score a hat-trick win: KTR
- Arrangements at place for Assembly polling
- Charlie Munger, closest aide of Warren Buffet, dies at 99
- Jagan brought equality with Jagananna colonies: Rajini
- Five Indian States On High Alert As China's Respiratory Illness Surge Sparks Preparedness Review
- Vijayawada: Call to protect panchayat raj system
- Vice President Of Karnataka State Contractors' Association Passes Away Amidst Allegations Of Political Vendetta And Financial Scandal
- Google introduces .meme domain; Find details
- YS Jagan flags of cleaning machines, to lay stone virtually for development works
- Anantapur: Rich tributes paid to Mahatma Phule
Army destroys IED-like object on Srinagar-Baramulla highway
The bomb disposal squad of the Indian Army on Tuesday destroyed an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) like object on Srinagar-Baramulla National Highway.
The object was recovered by Road Opening Party (ROP) of 29 Rashtriya Rifles (RR) near petrol pump in Tapper Pattan area on the National Highway.
"One IED like suspicious object has been recovered by ROP Of 29RR on Srinagar-Baramulla National Highway near petrol pump Tapper Pattan. It was later destroyed by Army bomb disposal squad (BDS)," said Indian Army.
Meanwhile, Pakistan initiated an unprovoked ceasefire violation by small arms firing and shelling with mortars in Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch District, said Public Relations Officer, Defence Jammu on Tuesday.