- PL Stock Report - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise (APHS IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Strong FY24 guidance across segments - BUY
- Daggubati brothers to clash at box-office
- ‘Jailer’ actress Mirnaa discloses important elements of the film
- ‘Guntur Kaaram’ next big update will be on this date
- Three Tirumala devotees of Telangana dead after car hits bus in Tirupati
- DQ’s ‘King of Kotha,’ in final stages of post production
- Elon Musk Is The World's Richest Man Once Again
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 01 June 2023
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 01 June 2023
- Three dead and one injured after a car collides with a lorry in Khammam
Budget will generate employment for youth: Arvind Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday said that the 'Rozgar Budget' will generate employment on large scale for youth. He was commenting on the annual budget presented by Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia.
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday said that the 'Rozgar Budget' will generate employment on large scale for youth. He was commenting on the annual budget presented by Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia.
"Many congratulations to Deputy Chief Minister and Finance Minister Manish Sisodia for presenting the 'Rozgar Budget' for Delhi. This budget will create employment on a large scale for the youth. Every section of Delhi has been taken care of in this budget," said Kejriwal said in a tweet.
"People who lost their jobs during Covid are in trouble. Total 1.68 crore people are employable in Delhi, but only a third -- 33 per cent have jobs, we will take this number to 45 per cent in 5 years," Kejriwal said.
While commenting on the budget, CM said that inflation is the second biggest problem today. The government schools are fantastic and education is free. This year, about 3.75 lakh people have taken their children out of private schools and enrolled in government schools.
On healtcare, the CM said that from fever treatment to major operations, everything is free in Mohalla clinics.
Kejriwal added further in the press briefing after budget that by March 31, 2023, road, water, sewer and drainage work will be completed in all the kutcha colonies of Delhi, except for about 100 colonies.
On BJP's allegations on his statement on Kashmiri Pandits, Kejriwal said that since the exodus of Kashmiri Pandits, the BJP has ruled for 8 years at the Centre, but there has not been a single rehabilitation centre under their rule.
We demand to put the film on YouTube and the earned money should be spent on the rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits, said the Delhi CM.