- Karnataka Government Set to Launch 'Shakti' Scheme
- Railway technical wagon catches fire in Eluru
- Microsoft's new feature to let users react to comments in Word
- Picture of traffic signal melted in Vijayawada seems to be untrue
- Flipkart Big Saving Days sale starts on June 10: Deals on iPhone 13, Poco X5 and more
- Shakambari Utsavalu will begin on July 1st at the Durga Temple
- Fire breaks out in Khammam Agricultural Market
- TS Haritotsava from June 19
- IN undertakes twin carrier CBG ops in Arabian Sea
- Amit Shah to Visit Tamil Nadu on Sunday
Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's statement
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that since I have come here, the number of people I have met
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that since I have come here, the number of people I have met,Everyone said that the government here has made a bad condition of the government school of Himachal Pradesh.
I invite Jai Ram Thakur to come to Delhi and see the government school. Even before our government, government schools in Delhi were bad.