- Rathotsavam Seva at Kanipakam Temple
- ‘Pedda Kapu-1’ to have paid premiers in Hyderabad
- IISER Bhopal team finds circular RNA molecule behind HIV-1 virus replication
- Ravi Shankar Prasad slams Bidhuri for abusive remarks against BSP MP
- Ram Pothineni’s ‘Skanda’ advance bookings on full swing
- Ashok Gehlot govt wasted five important years of Rajasthan's youth, deserves zero marks: PM Modi
- ‘Chandramukhi 2’ pre-release event highlights
- Nitish Kumar rules out return to NDA; BJP says won't take back even if he begs
- Newly-inducted C295 aircraft likely to take part in Air Force Day celebrations in Prayagraj
- PM Modi's WhatsApp community channel crosses 5mn followers mark in 6 days
Congress Remarks CBI Probe On Odisha's Train Accident As 'Headline Management'
- Jairam Ramesh, a senior member of the Congress, claimed on Tuesday that the Railway Board's proposal for a CBI investigation into the Odisha train tragedy was "nothing but headline management" because it had "failed to meet deadlines."
- The Congressman claimed that Suresh Prabhu, the previous railway minister, had written to the Union home minister to urge an NIA investigation into the train tragedy that occurred in November 2016.
Jairam Ramesh, a senior member of the Congress, claimed on Tuesday that the Railway Board's proposal for a CBI investigation into the Odisha train tragedy was "nothing but headline management" because it had "failed to meet deadlines." The Board, according to a senior official, suggested a CBI investigation to look into every possible reasons, including human error and sabotage, for the horrific train crash that killed more than 275 people and injured many others. However, the order of investigation came despite the preliminary investigation by the railways having identified a change in the electronic interlocking system as the cause.