- Hyderabad: Actor Navdeep appears before Narcotics police in Madhapur drug case
- Arresting Naidu is Jagan’s biggest mistake: TDP leader Pattabhi
- INS Sahyadri participates in trilateral maritime exercise
- Call to make Krishna district anaemia-free
- PM Modi to visit Gujarat on Sep 26-27, to launch educational projects
- Heavy rains flood several areas in Nagpur; 180 rescued
- New Delhi: India slams China for ‘dirty’ game
- 225 petitions received during Jaganannaku Chebudam
- Telangana High Court cancels Group One Prelims exam
- Drinking water supply: Contractors’ dues will be cleared soon says Audimulapu Suresh
Delhi liquor scam: Manish Sisodia meets ailing wife
As per the High Court order, Sisodia can meet his wife from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. but cannot meet the media or anyone outside his family
New Delhi: Former Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia, arrested for alleged corruption in the now-scrapped Delhi Excise policy scam, on Saturday met his ailing wife at their residence.
The Delhi High Court had, on Friday, allowed him to meet his wife.
As per the High Court order, Sisodia can meet his wife from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. but cannot meet the media or anyone outside his family.
Furthermore, the court has also instructed him to stay away from cell phones and the internet.
Sisodia had moved the interim bail plea through his counsel in both the CBI and ED cases, citing his wife's medical condition as grounds for bail.
The probe agencies have filed charge sheets against the AAP leader in Delhi Excise policy scam.
Earlier, the court had dismissed his bail plea.